MWO effective date is July 1991 and completion date is July 1993
MODIFICATION WORK ORDER
MODIFICATION OF INGERSOLL RAND
250 CFM AIR COMPRESSORS
Headquarters, Department Of The Army, Washington, DC
27 March 1991
REPORTING ERRORS AND RECOMMENDING IMPROVEMENTS
You can help improve this MWO. If you find technical errors that could cause personal injury or dam-
age to materiel, please let us know. Contact Commander, US Army Tank-Automotive Command, War-
ren, Michigan 48397-5000, ATTN: AMSTA-MBS, and report the needed correction by telephoning: AV
786-7411 or Commercial 313-574-7411. Additionally, complete a DA Form 2028-2, Recommended
Changes to Publications and Blank Forms, and mail to: Commander, US Army Tank-Automotive Com-
mand, Warren, Michigan 48397-5000, ATTN: AMSTA-MBS. A reply will be provided to you.
Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
1. PURPOSE. The purpose of this modification is to modify the Lunette/Drawbar on the Compressor to alle-
viate the breaking and distortion of the attaching bolts. `The Lunette, being four (4) inches longer, will in-
crease the maneuverability and eliminate damage to the compressors sheet metal.
2. PRIORITY. This modification is classified LIMITED URGENT.
3. END ITEMS OR SYSTEMS TO BE MODIFIED. The end item to be modified is the Ingersoll Rand 250
CFM Air Compressor, NSN 4310-01-158-3262, Model P-250 -WDM-H268. There will be no exceptions to
4. MODULES TO BE MODIFIED. N/A
5. PARTS TO BE MODIFIED. N/A