1 Screw, cap
7 Screw, cap
5 Screw, cap
8 Mounting base
3 Screw, cap
b. Removal (Model
(3) Replace the belt set if any one of the
three belts is defective.
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
d. Installation and Adjustment.
(1) Clean the belt set with a clean, drv
(1) Install the belt set (2) cm the com-
cloth. Use no solvents to clean the
presser flywheel assembly ( 7 ) and
belt set. If dirt or grease persists,
engine drive pulley (8).
scrub the belt set with soap and water
and allow them to dry thoroughly.
(2) O n models OEG-458-ENG-1 and
(2) Inspect the belt set for cracks, fray-
O E G - 4 5 8 - E N G - 2 , slide the engine
ing, and excessive wear.