Figure 3-23. V-belts, crankshaft flywheel, drive pulley, and engine, removal and
installation (Model OEG-458-ENG-3)
ENGINE AND COMPRESSOR REMOVAL
(1) Remove the screws (8) and remove
top enclosure (22).
(2) Remove door enclosures (9 and 23).
units may be relplaced as individual and com-
plete units. They are bolted to the mounting
(3) Remove fastener (38) and then re-
base and connected to each other by a belt set.
move guards (40 and 45).
(4) Remove the screws (8) and remove
b l y on models BMW-452-ENG and BMW-
dust end enclosure (7) and louver
452-ENG-1 may be removed by removing the
end enclosure (24).
nuts (1, fig. 3-9) and bolts (2) from the base
(5) Remove nuts (34), washers (33), an-
c. On models BMW-452-ENG and BMW-
chor plates. (32), anchor bolts (31),
452-ENG-1 the entire shroud assembly must
and then remove base channel assem-