into the receiver. Frequent inspection and service is
(1) TURN ON-OFF switch to OFF.
(2) Open draincock at bottom of the air
b. Inspection and Cleaning.
(1) Inspect the receiver for excessive
(3) When air has escaped, leave draincock
accumulation of dust, and leaking or spilled compressor
open for a few minutes for more of the condensate to
(2) Check air lines and the service line for
(4) Close draincock.
leaking joints or damaged lines. Tighten loose fittings,
replace a damaged line.
(5) Be sure that all cloths, tools, etc., have
been removed from the air receiver, then move ON-OFF
(3) Use compressed air to blow dust off the
switch to ON.
receiver and all components mounted thereon. Wipe off
all oil spots, then dry, to avoid further accumulations.
c. Draining Condensate front Air Receiver.