(6) Install the charging receptacle on end
cleaner assemblies as shown in figure
step 2 and step 4.
(4) Install the engine overspeed shutdown
(7) Install the two oil separator
(5) Install the quick start assembly as shown
(8) Install the exterior components on
compressor enclosure as shown in figure
Section XI. MAINTENANCE OF RADIATOR AND OIL COOLER GROUP
4-28. General. The radiator and oil cooler group
consists of the subassembly of the radiator, compressor
exterior components on compressor
oil cooler, fan shroud and guard, radiator guard, and end
panel. The subassembly is located on the engine end of
engine and compressor air cleaner
4-29. Radiator and Oil Cooler Group.
Remove the radiator cap, open
radiator drain cock and drain coolant from radiator.
section of the compressor enclosure
Open the two side doors and disconnect the oil hose
assemblies from inlet and outlet elbows on the bottom of
the oil cooler.
radiator and oil cooler group.