(1) Perform test equal to Production Test
(1) Install the engine assembly on the unit
Method Series 4000, Military Standard
(2) Install the air compressor assembly (para
(2) Use Test Equipment and Data in
accordance with para 2, Test Method
Series 4000, MIL-STD-1400B.
(3) Install the instrument panel assembly
(3) Perform Initial Examination in accordance
with Test Method 4100, MIL-STD-1400B.
(4) Install the air lines, hoses, and fittings
(4) Perform Check Test and Run-In in
accordance with Test Method 4200, MIL-
(5) Connect the fuel lines, hoses, and fittings
(5) Proposed engine rating (bare engine) is:
(6) Install the radiator and oil cooler group
(a) Maximum rpm, 2100. Idle 800 rpm.
(b) Commercial maximum rating, 61 hp.
(Corrected power based on 29.92"
temperature 60 F.)
4-13), and the enclosure exterior
(c) Continuous speed, continuous load
rating, 46 hp.
based on 29.00" Hg barometer
pressure, air temperature 85F. Ref
para 3.3.2, MIL-STD-1400B.)
(10) Start the engine and check for leaks.