(7) Inspect all other parts for cracks, breaks,
plugging, damaged threads, or any other
Dry cleaning solvent, P-D-680, used
Avoid repeated and
prolonged skin contact. Do not use
(9) Repair is limited to the replacement of
near open flame or excessive heat.
Flash point of solvent is 100F-130F
(38 C-59 C).
d. Reassembly. Reassemble the blowdown valve
assembly in the reverse numerical sequence shown in
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean parts, except blowdown valve
(1) Attach blowdown valve assembly (17) to
mounting bracket (18) with four screws
regulator assembly (9), in accordance with
(16) and four lock nuts (15).
(2) Assemble hex nip ple (14), pipe cross (13),
(2) Wipe the exterior of the blowdown valve
and hex nipple (12). Install pipe tee (11).
assembly (17) and air pressure regulator
assembly (9) with a cloth dampened with
(3) Assemble two hex nipples (10), air
solvent, Federal Specification P-D-680,
pressure regulator (9), sight gauge (8),
Type II. Dry thoroughly.
and orifice (7).
(3) Inspect line strainer screen element (6) for
(4) Assemble screen element (6), o-ring (5),
punctures, distortion, varnishing condition,
and strainer cap (4) in line strainer (3).
or any other damage.
Install line strainer (3), three elbows (2),
and two elbows (1).
(4) Inspect "Y" orifice (7) for plugging of
passage and for damaged threads.
(5) Inspect flow sight gauge (8) for cracks,
breaks, damaged threads, or any other
Air Pressure Regulator.
Disassemble the air pressure
(6) Inspect blowdown valve assembly (17) for
regulator assembly in the numerical sequence shown in
any distortion, cracks, breaks, damaged
threads, proper operation, or any other