Flash point of solvent is 100 F. - 138
F. (38 C. - 59 C.).
(1) Inspect the receiver for excessive
accumulation of dust, and leaking or spilled oil.
(2) Use a rag which has been dampened with
cleaning solvent, P-D-680, to remove all oil spots, then
(2) Check air lines and the service line for
dry thoroughly, to avoid further accumulation.
leaks. Tighten loose connections.
d. Draining Condensate from Receiver.
(1) Turn ON-OFF switch to OFF.
(1) Use compressed air to blow dust off the
(2) Open draincock at bottom of the air
Dry cleaning solvent, P-D-680, used
(3) When the air has escaped, leave
draincock open for a few minutes to allow more of
condensate to escape.
property. Use in a well ventilated
area as the fumes are dangerous if
(4) Close draincock.
Avoid repeated and
prolonged skin contact. Do not use
(5) Be sure that all rags, tools, etc., have
near open flame or excessive heat.
been removed from the air receiver, then move the ON-
OFF switch to ON