Release pressure from air receiver and compressor pump before inspection,
performing procedures, or disassembly of equipment to avoid personal injury.
(1) Remove pressure switch cover by removing pressure switch cover nut. Disconnect wire lugs (figure 5-3).
(2) Remove pressure switch cable by removing cable connection nut. (Figure 5-3).
(3) To remove pressure switch, turn hex fitting at bottom of switch counter clockwise until disconnected from air
(4) To install pressure switch onto air receiver nipple, apply thread tape or thread compound and tighten hex
(6) Connect to power supply, start compressor and check pressure switch for proper adjustment.
FIGURE 5-3. PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT