(7) Remove high pressure exhaust valve assemblies (figure 5-6, item 24) and disassemble for inspection.
(8) High pressure exhaust valve disassembly order.
(a) Fillister head steel machine screw with washer (figure 5-6, item 25)
b. Cleaning, Inspection, Repair or Replacement of Parts
Dry cleaning solvent, P-D-680, used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to
personnel and property. Use in a well ventilated area as the fumes are dangerous
if inhaled. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact. Do not use near open
flame or excessive heat. Flash point of solvent is 100 F 138 F (38 C 59 C).
(1) All parts to be thoroughly cleaned with P-D-680 solvent, and then air dried.
(2) Inspect all parts for cracks, breaks, fissures, scores, distortions or any other damage.
(3) Replace any damaged parts.
(1) High pressured exhaust valve reassembly.