(2) Move choke level (2) to choked position.
(3) Be sure ON-OFF switch (3) is "ON".
(4) Grasp starter handle (4) and pull out rapidly to overcome compression and prevent kick-
(5) Repeat, if necessary, with choke open slightly.
(6) When engine starts, open choke gradually.
f. Check Operation
(1) Close air tank drain cock; allow air tank to build pressure up.
(2) Observe air compressor for any excess vibration or unusual noise.
(3) Observe pressure gage. When pressure builds up to 200 +0, -10 psi, observe that unload-
ing control valve vents air to atmosphere.
(4) Open air tank drain cock to let pressure drop.
(5) Note pressure at which compressor reloads, (Unloading control valve), discharge vent
stops venting air at 175 10 psi).
(6) Close air tank drain cock.
(7) Pull ring on all safety valves to be sure they relieve and reseat. Do this several times.