3-12. PRESSURE SWITCH - Continued.
Figure 3-7. Pressure Switch, Removal.
(1) Loosen bolt (1) and remove cover (2).
(2) Disconnect unloader tube at check valve then back off nut (3) and remove unloader tube.
(3) Tag and disconnect wiring (4).
(4) Remove nut (5) and separate conduit (6) from pressure switch (7).
(5) Remove pressure switch from piping by turning counter-clockwise.
(1) Remove all buildup of dirt, grease, etc. by wiping with a soft cloth (Appendix E, item 3).
Cleaning Solvent, Federal Specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use
solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep
solvent away from flames. Do not use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
GO TO NEXT PAGE