3-19. OIL FILLER CAP, PLUG, AND SIGHT GAGE -Continued.
(1) Inspect oil filler cap for damage.
(2) Inspect oil sight gage for damage.
(3) Inspect oil drain plug for damage.
d. Replace. Replace damaged oil filler cap, plug, and sight gage.
Figure 3-24. Oil Filler Cap, Plug, and Sight Gage, Installation.
(1) Install new gage seal (6) and oil sight gage (5).
(2) Install nipple (4), elbow (3) and oil plug (2).
(3) Install oil filler cap (1) to crankcase (7).
(4) Fill the crankcase with oil in accordance with the instructions contained in paragraph 3-2.
END OF TASK