3-27. GLOBE VALVE - Continued.
Figure 3-41. Globe Valve, Removal.
(1) Remove the flexible hose (1).
(2) Remove the nipple (2), elbow (3), nipple (4), and pipe bushing (5 ).
(3) Remove the globe valve (6).
(4) Remove the nipple (7) from the tank (8).
(1) Remove all buildup of dirt, grease, etc. by wiping with a soft cloth (Appendix E, item 3).
Cleaning Solvent, Federal Specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use
solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep
solvent away from flames. Do not use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
(3) Allow to dry.
GO TO NEXT PAGE