(5) Remove four bolts (15), four washers (16), front bearing cover (17), and front bearing gasket (18). Discard
(6) Remove crankshaft (19).
(7) Remove bearing (20) and bearing seal (21).
(8) Remove four bolts (22), four washers (23), rear bearing cover (24), and gasket (25). Discard gasket.
(9) Remove bearing (26).
(10) Remove oil sight gage (27) and oil sight gage seal (28).
(11) Remove oil drain plug (29) from crankcase (30).
(1) Remove all buildup of dirt, grease, etc. by wiping with a soft cloth (Appendix E, item 3).
Cleaning Solvent, Federal Specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use
solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep
solvent away from flames. Do not use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
GO TO NEXT PAGE