Section IV. OPERATION UNDER UNUSUAL CONDITIONS
OPERATION IN EXTREME COLD
Keep entire unit free of ice and snow.
b. Cover unit when not in use.
Shelter unit from weather, if possible.
Use proper engine oil for cold weather operation (Appen-
can freeze. Use
Class B gasoline.
Check and clean fuel strainer before and after operating to prevent an accumulation of moisture, which can
(1) Turn fuel cock lever (1) to OFF.
(2) Unscrew bowl (2), remove gasket (3) and screen (4) from strainer assembly,
(3) Clean parts with water and dry thoroughly.
(4) Reassemble strainer assembly.
(5) If unit is going into storage, leave fuel cock lever closed.
Drain air tank after use to prevent moisture in tank from freezing.
(1) Open tank drain valve, leave open until air no longer hisses.
(2) When tank is no longer pressurized, close tank drain valve.
If the engine resists starting and the temperature is below