(1) Open drain valve to relieve pressure in air tank.
(2) Unscrew defective pressure gage.
(3) Obtain replacement pressure gage and screw it into cross fitting on top of air tank.
This task covers:
Valve, Tank Relief
Pressure in air tank.
Dry Cleaning Solvent
C o m b u s t i b l e - do not use near open flames, near welding areas,
o r on hot surfaces.
P r o l o n g e d or repeated contact of skin with liquid can cause
d e r m a t i t i s . Repeated inhalation of vapor can irritate nose and
t h r o a t and can cause dizziness.
I f any liquid contacts skin or eyes, immediately flush affected
a r e a thoroughly with water. Remove solvent-saturated
c l o t h i n g . If vapors cause dizziness, go to fresh air.
W h e n handling liquid or when applying it in an air-exhausted,
partially covered tank, wear approved gloves.
W h e n handling liquid or when applying it at an unexhausted,
uncovered tank or workbench, wear approved respirator,
g o g g l e s , and gloves.
( 1 ) Use brush, rag, and solvent as necessary to clean safety valve for inspection.
(2) Inspect safety valve for loose mounting, dents, missing ring, or other damage.
(3) With pressure in the air tank, pull out the ring and release it. The hiss of escaping air
should be heard while the ring is out and stop immediately when the ring is released.