Figure 3-3. Belt Guard Assembly, Removal.
(1) Remove all build up of dirt or oil an all parts with a soft cloth (item 3, Appendix E).
DO NOT breathe cleaning solvent vapors for long periods of time or use solvent
near open flames. To avoid illness, explosion, or fire, only use solvent in well
ventilated areas away from open flames.
(2) Clean all metal parts using a clean, soft cloth (item 3, Appendix E) or a medium bristle brush (item 4,
(3) Allow all parts to dry.
(1) Inspect all fasteners for stripped threads.
(2) Inspect brackets for deformation or cracks.
(3) Inspect screen for broken wires and bends.