3-19. ENGINE ASSEMBLY.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's
Engine shut down and cool.
Fuel line valve shut off and fuel lines drained.
(1) Remove clamp (2) and hose (3) from slow down device (1).
(3) Lift engine assembly (4) from mounting plate (6).
(1) Inspect all bolts and nuts for stripped or stretched threads.
(2) Examine mounting plate for stripped threads or cracked metal surfaces.
(1) Place engine assembly (4) into position over mounting holes in mounting plate (6).
(3) Install hose (3) and clamp (2) onto slow down device (1).