3-29. AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY - Continued.
c. Inspection - Continued.
(2) Inspect gasket for cracks or tears. Replace gasket if cracked or torn.
(3) Check strainer for excessive dirt. Replace strainer if it is dirty.
(4) Inspect all hardware for stripped threads. Replace hardware if threads are stripped.
(1) Place strainer (3) into position beneath cover (2) and install bolt (I1), washer (9), and nut (4).
(2) Place gasket (8), cover (2), and strainer (3) into body (5).
(3) Position body (5) beneath inlet of compressor (7) and attach body to compressor by engaging upper lip of two
latches (6) and pressing down on each latch until they snap into position.
Figure 3-31. Air Cleaner Assembly, Installation.