3-36. AIR TANK- Continued.
(1) Examine tank for cracks or dents. Replace tank if cracked surfaces are found.
(2) Check saddle on top of tank for cracks, stripped threads, and deformed surfaces. Replace tank if saddle is
damaged in any way.
(3) Inspect mounting feet on bottom of tank for cracks. Repair as required.
(1) Install plate (8), take up block (6), washer (4), bolt (5), three slide blocks (7), three lockwashers (3), and three
bolts (2) onto air tank (9).
(2) Install compressor (1), four washers (10), and four bolts (11) onto air tank (9).
(3) Install relief valves, air gage, and drain cock (see para 3-35).
(10) Install fuel tank, lines, filter, and fittings (see para 3-14).