4-71. Fuel Injection Pump Solenoid.
a. Removal. Notify Direct Support Maintenance if
removal of fuel injection pump solenoid is necessary.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Wipe the fuel injection pump solenoid with
a clean, dry cloth.
(2) Inspect the solenoid lead terminals and
wire connections for evidence of shorts
and for tightness of terminal connections.
(3) Make certain solenoid is wired properly
4-72. Instrument Panel Vibration Mounts.
Remove the instrument
b. Cleanin g and Inspection.
(1) Wipe the vibration mounts with a clean,
(3) Inspect attaching hardware for damaged
threads or any other defect.
Install the instrument
REMOVE LOCKNUT AND CAP SCREW
THAT ATTACH VIBRATION MOUNT TO
REMOVE NUTS, LOCK WASHERS, AND
SCREWS THAT ATTACH VIBRATION
MOUNT TO INSTRUMENT PANEL.
SCREWS, LOCK WASHER, AND NUTS.
INSTALL CAP SCREW AND LOCK NUT TO
Figure 4-36. Instrument panel vibration mounts, removal