3-13. GUARD ASSEMBLY - Continued.
(1) Remove all buildup of dirt, grease, etc. by wiping with a soft cloth (Appendix E, item 3).
Cleaning Solvent, Federal Specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use
solvent only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep
solvent away from flames. Do not use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
(1) Inspect for missing or damaged hardware.
(2) Inspect upper belt guard for damage.
(3) Inspect lower belt guard for damage.
(3) Inspect brackets for damage.
d. Repair. Repair of the guard assembly is limited to the replacement of defective components at the Unit
GO TO NEXT PAGE