if it is clogged.
(4) The safety stands (25) are secured to the
(4) Inspect the lifting eyes for cracks, distortion,
trailer frame by T-bolts (23).
and damaged threads. Replace if damaged. No repair
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
is authorized on the lifting eyes.
Use commercial glass cleaner or detergent and water
distorted lens mounts. Replace reflectors if defective.
(6) Inspect the safety stands for cracks, distor-
(2) Clean all remaining parts with dry cleaning
tion, and damage; replace a damaged safety stand.
solvent (fed. spec. P-D-680).
C. Installation. Installation is the reverse of
(3) Inspect the lunette for cracks, distortion,
damaged threads, and clogged lubrication passage.
Use a small drill bit to open the lubrication passage