Figure 3. Water separated, exploded view
bottom of the oil sump of the crank-case.
(3) Position the spring tension washer (4) on
(1) Apply oil (OE-30) to the preformed
the oil fill port of the crankcase and secure with the two
(2) Apply oil (OE-30) to all threaded fittings.
(4) Position the preformed packing (2) on the
rod-cap (1); position the rod-cap in the oil-fill port of the
(1) Screw the tube assembly (5) into the orifice
crank-case and secure by rotation to engage the spring
in the interior of the oil sump of the
catch of the spring tension washer to the protruding pins
on the rod-cap.
(2) Position the preformed packing (6) on the
drain plug (7) and screw the drain plug into
the drain port at the