(2) Clean pulley using a clean, soft cloth (item 3, Appendix E) or a medium bristle brush (item 4, Appendix E) and
(3) Allow pulley to dry.
(1) Inspect pulley for cracks and wear of grooves. Replace pulley if pulley is cracked or worn.
(2) Check bushing and screws for stripped threads. Replace parts with stripped threads.
(1) Install bushing (2) and pulley (3) onto engine (4).
(2) Install two setscrews (1) into bushing (2), but do not tighten setscrews.
(3) Align pulley (3) with compressor pulley (5) with a straight edge as shown in illustration.
(4) Tighten two setscrews (1).
Figure 3-8. Pulley Drive, Installation.